"This is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our eyes." ~Elizabeth I

Monday, August 1, 2011

So August 2011 is finally here. I've been waiting for this month for what has seemed to be a long time but the past couple of years went by a lot faster than I originally thought they would. Nursing school has been full of ups and downs and its almost over, I can't believe it. No wait I believe it, looking ahead at something can sometimes feel daunting, like an impossible goal that your never going to reach but yet my goal is almost here. I'm not quite sure where this blog will take me, I'm hoping for it to be somewhere I can put my expression to good use and maybe just maybe someone out there might find it interesting enough to take a peek at every now and again. I don't have a straight forward purpose, after all this is my lil corner of the world so can contain just about anything that's flying my way.

1 comment:

  1. Your "lil Corner of the World" is GREAT!! You are very entertaining....LOL

    ReplyDelete