"This is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our eyes." ~Elizabeth I

Friday, August 5, 2011

The dreaded exam

So I'm super duper nervous about taking my state board of nursing exam "the dreaded" NCLEX-PN (cue evil music). I've gone through 2 years of book education and on the job clinical training, I took advantage of my school's review classes and I even picked up a couple review books (Kaplan and Saunders) and still when someone says NCLEX-PN (cue evil music) I want to barf. The exam is coming up and I have to take it (gulp!). I read up on the exam experience of others, tried relaxation techniques like meditation (I fell asleep), focusing on my Chi (still trying to locate it, its not in my closet or under my bed), exercise forget it cause the junk food is calling my name...ok take a breather...I'm going to be fine I keep telling myself. There's not much more I can do to prepare, I just need to do it, maybe I can hire some strange looking guy that resembles Rob Schnieder in The Waterboy to scream "you can do it" as I walk into the testing center.


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment