"This is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our eyes." ~Elizabeth I

Friday, September 30, 2011

My love of Pippa Middleton and her Ri2k style :)

I can just start off by saying that my style obsession with Pippa Middleton started long before her beautiful sister and also another favorite of mine Kate married Prince William. Their style is classic, tasteful with a side of sexy and long lasting (meaning the pieces their wear will be seen for years to come which is great style eye candy for followers like myself lol ). Recently I've come to love a website: http://pippa-middleton.co.uk/
Finding this site was like hearing angels sing lol, before I was only finding info on Pippa on gossip sites which left a lot to the imagination when it came to what she was wearing. I was even more elated to find the matching Facebook page to this site and now I'm up to date daily on all her trends :)
Ahhhh if only my wallet could withstand the pain of owning her duds...but a girl can dream and at least since her and her sister are always shopping for bargains there's hope for me still lol

Currently http://pippa-middleton.co.uk/ is holding a contest for a cell phone case by Ri2k (one of Pippa's favs), if you would like to enter for your chance visit the site and check it out but hurry the contest ends October 6th at 9pm

No comments:

Post a Comment